Download the Career Explorer's SWOT Analysis here, and complete the 4 simple steps.
Need help now?
If you would rather talk with someone, please enter your phone number here and we will call you as soon as possible.
Meet Jeff CraneHi! I'm Jeff Crane. I understand what it's like to be "indispensable" at a corporation but then to be the casualty of a downsizing. Three different times I received a bonus for great performance and a "pink slip" in the same month!
I know how frustrating it is to feel purposeless and unable to narrow down the options toward career satisfaction.
Now, I've found my niche helping other frustrated men and women find their career "sweet spots" too. It is a privilege to work full-time helping frustrated entrepreneurs discover their "why" (purpose in life/career). I thrive on connecting people with business opportunities that fulfill this purpose.
Along with my education and experience in marketing and business, I am Certified Personal Behavior Analyst and specialize in helping people through the DISC analysis and other personality evaluation.
It's great to be part of The Entrepreneur's Source, which has helped tens of thousands of people for over 35 years. Our career coaches help you think about where you are and where you want to go in your career. We are connected to hundreds of resources and will guide you through the options.
Whenever you're ready, please schedule a call and let's talk about your frustrations and goals! I commit to help you gain clarity and discover options without being pushy. Looking forward to talking soon!
How can I offer coaching for free?
As Entrepeneur's Source Career Coaches, we specialize in helping people learn more about themselves and to connect them with different business ownership options through franchises. Many of our clients go different ways: some decide that business ownership is NOT for them, some decide to start their own business, and some decide to start a business through a franchise.
As a coach, I am paid by the franchises, who trust me to help my coaching clients connect with the right franchise option IF (and only if) it is the right thing for YOU.
It's true... many of my clients never join a franchise, and I don't make a penny on them. However, it's worth it to me to have meaningful conversations with anyone who needs some new career options. Some of you will discover that owning a franchise is the never-before-considered solution to your career options.
What will your career coaching be like?
Here's what the career coaching process looks like when you connect with me:
- Schedule a 30-minute call with Jeff. During this call, I will get to know you and your current career situation. I will also ask questions about your goals for your Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity.
- I will send you some assessments to do, including a "Tell Us More About You" and the DISC profile to learn about your personal strengths.
- We will have another call to discuss your assessment results, and I'll share some options with you, including some ideas about whether business ownership or franchise ownership could be right for you.
- At each call, you will decide if you want to keep going on to the next level of assessments or questions. There is no pressure to choose a certain career option, and as a trained coach I will use a lot of questions to help you gain the clarity you need to make the right decision about your career.
I know of many career and business ownership resources that I can share with you as we go through the coaching process. I want you to gain clarity, education, and confidence about your career decisions.
What is expected of me during career coaching?
When you connect with me for career coaching, I will guide you through each step of the process. There are a few things you can do to get the most out of the experience:
- Remember that you can leave at any stage. Whenever you feel like your goals have been achieved, you are free to take your next step.
- Come ready to learn and participate in the exercises
- Complete the assignments. They aren't overwhelming.
- Be ready to engage outside your comfort zone. Change isn't always easy, but coming with an open mind for new possibilities could expand your horizons!
- Be a nice person and let me know if you need to re-schedule an appointment. :)
Try our Franchise Match® Tool